We are looking for an intern who is passionate about design and sustainability. Our interns are vital contributors to our company's pursuit of effecting change in the world through purposeful action.
Undergraduate, graduate and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Educational background or work experience in the field of Design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Keynote.
- Experience/knowledge of digital design.
- Web coding skills (HTML and CSS) a big plus.
- Experience with video editing a plus.
- Mac savvy.
- Someone who will be a good fit for our company's culture of curiosity and innovation.
This is a great opportunity for a BA or MA-level student interested in the intersection of sustainability and nonprofits to get some hands-on experience working on global sustainability campaigns. Interns will develop work-based skills, knowledge and experience that broaden their understanding of sustainability. They will also receive mentoring from the company's employees.
- Must be enrolled in a BA or MA level course related to Sustainability/Environmental Studies, or be a recent graduate.
- Knowledge of climate change issues.
- Familiarity with the United Nations a plus.
- Detail orientation and good writing skills.